Sweet & Sour Chicken with Stir Fried Vegetables
- 8 pcs. Chicken Wings
- Brocolli leaves, chopped
- 1/4 kilo Bean sprouts
- 1 cup Garbanzos
- 1/4 kilo Sitsaro, de-veined
- 3 cups Cooking Oil
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 2 cups Corn Starch
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 6 segments Garlic, crushed
- 1 pc. Onion, chopped
- 1 pc. Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 pc. Carrot, cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Tentay® Patis Special
- 2 tbsp. Tentay® Calamansoy
- 1 tsp. Tentay® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Tentay® Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Tentay® Oyster Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Pepper
- Marinate the chicken in crushed garlic, Tentay® Calamansoy and pepper
- Mix egg with corn starch. Coat chicken with the mixture.
- Fry chicken pieces in hot oil. Set aside
- Saute garlic and onion in hot oil. Add carrots and bell pepper.
- Combine Tentay® vinegar, sugar, pepper, cornstarch, Tentay® Patis and ground pepper.
- Stir fry brocolli, garbanzos, sitsaro and bean sprouts. Set aside
- Present stir fried chicken winqs with vegetables as side dish.